Several Fuzion representatives attended the 2017 LTC International Forum’s Annual meeting in San Juan, Puerto Rico May 3 – 5. We were pleased to be a sponsor of this event that brings together leaders in the long-term care insurance industry that are interested in the advancement of administration, claims and underwriting knowledge.
The LTCIF agenda included industry experts that offered an in-depth review and analysis of some important issues impacting long-term care insurance. Some of the sessions included:
- Reefer Madness and the Red Menace in the 21st Century
- Mind or Mania? Differentiating Dementias from Psychiatric Illness
- Cyber Landscape: Current State of the Risk
- Neuropathy: A Mind Numbing Challenge for Underwriting and Administering Claims
- Reflections on Traditional LTCI and the Promising Future of Tomorrow
In addition to a content-rich agenda, the LTCIF Annual meeting offered many networking opportunities where attendees could share challenges they are facing and strategies they are implementing to drive improvements in their processes and outcomes. The LTCIF is a member organization that, in addition to their annual meeting, offers year-round benefits such as a repository of on-line career listings and webinars held throughout the year to assist its members in staying on top of current industry topics. Next year’s annual meeting will be held in Charleston, South Carolina.